Aug 11, 2009

Who's up for more owls?

Made these little guys yesterday:


Tea for a Saw-Whet ACEO

Original available in Etsy shop


Professor of the Barn ACEO

Original available in Etsy shop

I am irritated how my scanner sucked all the subtle coloring out of owl #2 -- rest assured, he has a lot more going on than this image shows! It is SO time for a new scanner. Anyone seen a Saw-Whet in person? I've seen some before when I lived in Eugene out at the Raptor Center (rehab for raptors!). They are the CUTEST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE and they could fit in your pocket.
I've discovered people are really enjoying these little realistic animal ACEOs... so I obey the public. ;) I like them too.
I've been working on a sketch for Illustration Friday (Impatient); it may or may not be done in time! I'm also trying to finish a website for my Grandpa's memorial this Saturday, so time is getting a little pressed. Hopefully I'll have something done in time for IF though! Maybe it should just be a drawing, that might help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful Carmen!

Fotf said...

Adorable Carmen, but then you knew i would say that right :-)

Susan Rodio Art said...

Love the Professor of the Barn, he is fantastic Carmen!