Jun 16, 2010

Computer Doom

Well sadly, my computer has had a royal meltdown, and David is now in the process of fixing it (ie, completely re-formatting it)! Thus, progress on the Zazzle shop and pretty much everything else art businessy has been temporarily halted. I suppose it could have had worse timing, as this weekend is our wedding ceremony and as such, I am quite a busy girl anyway. Almost time!! I am trying to clean this house for my parents' sakes, heheh.
Once the computer is back in business, I think it would be fun to post some sketches. I hear ice cream calling me from the freezer...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the computer will be ok.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! :D Hope you have a lovely ceremony this weekend and also that your computer gets fixed very soon. :)

Carmen Keys said...

Thanks you two! Wedding almost here.... Agh!!! I will relax now and not panic about all the things to be done. :)

Suzukian said...

Congratulations, such happy news! I just added you hear I look forward to reading about your past blog posts. added you on twitter too. So glad I found you. do you sell your art work overseas?

Carmen Medlin said...

Thanks Evie!! I do indeed sell my work overseas.... never have had a Japan sale yet though! ;)