Jun 4, 2010

Thoughts of a Thursday

So I decided to open up a Zazzle store! Still working on it. Probably will be for awhile, so many things to choose from!
Today, besides working, has been a low-key one of watching old X-Files episodes and the first X-Men. Haha, both X I just realized. My fiance and I have decided to watch all of the X-Files seasons in order. I love that show!! Oh yes, and I've been re-creating various website headers, banners, etc. to update my new soon-to-be married name, which I'm going to hyphenate for the art business for now. So they'll be popping up here, there, everywhere...
Back to X-Men and perhaps some sketching.

5 comments:

mooaany said...

I am really getting hooked on these ACEO's so lovely!

Anonymous said...

I have a Zazzle store. They have quite a few products.

Jenn said...

Hey there girly! I miss you! If you open a zazzle store, I'll be your fan, heehee! HUGS Carmen!

Susan Rodio Art said...

Zazzle is great, would love to see your store there!

Carmen Medlin said...

Thanks Mooany! :)
I'll be working on the store slowly but surely.... in between wedding craziness, lol.