Jun 7, 2010

Thoughts of a Monday

Howdy! I'm working on the Zazzle store today... It was that or tackle the upstairs bathroom of doom (OH how it needs cleaning), and surprise, the store won. Not much of a contest there, hee hee.
Yesterday we met with the wedding photographer (also a good friend) and took some lovely pictures! I can't wait to get them back. I'm feeling blessed by how people are pulling together to make the ceremony nice. Without them it would not have been anything like this.
It's a scorching day in Fresno-town and I'm hiding indoors with all of the blinds drawn to try and keep the heat out. Iced tea abounds. Later I will attempt making cookies with no eggs. I've read that applesauce might work as a substitute, and that I have plenty of.
1:28pm
I love my man, among many other reasons, because he'll play Lincoln Logs with me, build little corrals and cabins and barns, and play with the little plastic farmer and cow with voices and everything. It's good for a My Little Pony and various other toys-loving freak like me to find another toy-loving freak. Viva inner childhood. That is all. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so sweet! :) I'm so happy for you that you found someone like that. :)

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I love Ric is his sense of playfulness. We are lucky to have guys like that.

Carmen Keys said...

Thanks, ladies! I guess I found the right guy, eh??